- All Finance & Accounting Functions
- Capital Acquisition
- Divestitures (Including Transaction Prep)
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- SEC Reporting
- GAAP Accounting
- Manufacturing & Cost Accounting
- Operational & Strategic Planning
- System Implementation
- Advertising & Promotion
- Online Marketing
- Regulated Utilities
- eCommerce: Consumer Products
Tony has 25 years’ experience as a financial leader in both private and public corporations managing all aspects of finance and accounting. Currently he is the CFO at The Bouqs Company where they are reinventing the consumer experience and supply chain in the floral industry.
Tony has extensive senior finance and operations leadership experience in global companies, including eCommerce, SaaS, advertising media and consumer market industries positioning for high growth. He has driven the execution of rapidly scaling finance functions and operations support to drive profitability and key drivers of performance. Tony has substantial experience leading negotiation of contracts and business development and executing integration.
As a CFO Partner Tony served a number of public and private clients. He began his career at KPMG LLP where he serviced international public and private companies in the manufacturing, retail, distribution, and technology sectors as an assurance senior manager.
Partner for CSuite Financial Partners
CFO, The Bouqs Company, leader in online floral industry
CFO and CAO for TouchCommerce Inc., a rapidly growing SaaS-based digital interaction technology and service.
- Partner for Hardesty, LLC
- CFO, TouchCommerce Inc
- Partner for Tatum,LLC
- CFO consultant, Southwest Water Company
- CFO, Efficient Frontier, Inc., a technology-based search engine marketing solutions company
- CFO, Nextera Enterprises, Inc. and its operating subsidiary
- CFO, Woodridge Labs, Inc, a publicly traded consumer products company
- CFI, Capstone Turbine Corp., a publicly traded leading producer of low emission microturbine systems
- Vice President of Finance at ValueClick, Inc., one of the world’s largest integrated online marketing services companies.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
Bachelor of Science – Business/Accounting – California State University, Northridge
Certified Public Accountant – CA; Inactive