- All Finance, Accounting & Administrative Functions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Due Diligence
- Bank Relations
- Strategic Planning/Budgeting & Forecasting
- Financial Reporting
- Audit/GAAP Compliance
- Sox Controls & Compliance
- Improving/Creating/Implementing New Controls & Procedures
- IT Systems Integration
- Cash Management
- Risk Management
- Professional Services
- Consumer Goods
Mike Leber began his career in the Fortune 50 with roles in accounting and finance rising to senior leadership within a brief period. Moving into middle market companies, Mike took on executive positions leading finance and operations in the professional services industry. Mike founded and operated a boutique interim CFO firm until moving on to Alcone Marketing Group where he lead finance and operations for twenty one years. Throughout Mike’s career he has held leadership roles with responsibility for revenues ranging from $5 million to over $1 billion.
In his roles as a Chief Financial Officer, Mike has been able to bring his broad experience to bear for clients – helping them with improved reporting capabilities, establishing strategic and operating plans with metric based criteria, leading M&A integrations, assisting ownership and executive teams with profit improvement, systems analyses & implementation, and much more.
As a CSuite Financial Partner, Mike continues to deliver extraordinary results for clients. Leading clients through myriad engagements, Mike is able to help clients drastically improve their operations and maximize value in their organizations.
- Partner at CSuite Financial Partners
- CFO at Overland, Pacific & Cutler LLC
- CFO and COO at Alcone Marketing Group, Inc.
- President & Founder at Bottom Line Resources, Inc.
- Senior VP at The Geneva Companies, Inc.
- Director Financial Analysis, Senior Business Planner at PepsiCo, Inc.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- MBA, Concentration in Finance, Illinois State University
- BS, Business Administration, Illinois State University