- All Finance, Accounting
& Administrative Functions
- High Growth, Infrastructure Development & Team Building
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Due Diligence
- Capital Markets (equity & debt)
- Restructuring & Turnarounds
- Bank & Investor Relations
- Strategic Partnerships
- Strategic Planning, Budgeting
- Financial Reporting
- Audit/GAAP Compliance
- Improving/Creating/Implementing Controls & Procedures
- IT/ERP Implementation, Integration
- Cash Management
- Risk Management, Legal & HR
- Media & Entertainment (Film, Music & TV)
- Mobile Technology & Software
- Content Development
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Consumer Products
Mike Weetman is an experienced CFO, who has led financial strategy for businesses in technology, entertainment, media & consumer goods spanning start-up through PE-backed mid-cap to public global entities, including DreamWorks, 20th Century Fox, Yahoo!, Flex Technology, Whalerock, EY & EMI Music. Mike has extensive experience working with Private Equity, Venture Capital and Direct Lenders.
Mike has spent the last 20 years as a C-level executive with success in building great teams, working with ownership to drive enterprise value & growth, building businesses to scale, developing profitable, scalable business models, as well as developing and executing strategic & operational plans. In his roles as a CFO, Mike has lead M&A transactions, strategic partnerships, integrations, due diligence, contract negotiations, deal structuring, as well as improving reporting and assisting ownership & executive teams with capitalization of their companies (equity & debt).
Mike is actively involved with board & advisory roles at entities such as Blinktip Media (Political Media), Saturno (SAT SaaS), Café Societi (Coffee & Food Franchising), Cardborigami (Non-Profit Homeless, Disaster Relief, Refugees), Clutch Gits (ecommerce), GoToGround (Digital News), Asiana Cuisine Enterprises (Food Franchising), AYSO (Non-Profit Youth Soccer).
As a CSuite Financial Partner, Michael continues to deliver extraordinary results for clients. Leading clients through myriad engagements, Michael is able to help clients drastically improve their operations and maximize value in their organizations.
- Partner for CSuite Financial Partners
- CFO, Board Member for Flex Technology Group
- CFO & COO, Board Member for Whalerock Digital
- CFO & COO for BermanBraun Digital Media
- CFO – Network Division for Yahoo!
- CFO, Head of Business Development – Worldwide Home Entertainment for DreamWorks
- Senior Vice President Finance and Credit at 20th Century Fox
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree – Commerce and Accounting, University of Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch South Africa
- Chartered Accountant in South Africa