- All Finance, Accounting & Administrative Functions
- Financial Reporting/SEC Filings
- Audit/GAAP Compliance
- Bank Relations/Investor Relations
- Due Diligence
- Capital Raises
New Controls & Procedures
- IT Integration
- SOX Compliance
- Strategic Planning/Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cash Management
- Risk Management
- Tax Compliance Functions
- Distribution, Logistics & Supply
- Entertainment: Gambling & Casinos
- Food & Beverage: Alcoholic Beverages, Food & Beverage
- Call Centers
- Hospitality: Hospitality, Restaurants
- Retail: Retail, Supermarkets, Wholesale
Doug Mitchell’s career began with Coopers & Lybrand in Los Angeles where he was a Senior Audit Manager. Rising quickly, his career transitioned to the restaurant industry where he was the VP and Corporate Controller of a middle market quick service restaurant brand before becoming the Chief Financial Officer of another similarly sized restaurant company. In each of these roles, Doug made dramatic improvements to their operations through technology, improved financial reporting, upgrading systems and talent, and developing new tools to manage costs and inventory. Throughout Doug’s career he has held leadership roles with responsibility for revenues ranging from $10 million to $450 million.
In his roles as a consulting CFO, Doug brought his vast and broad experience to bear for clients – helping them improve reporting, managing turnarounds for distressed companies, leading through merger integrations, assisting ownership and executives teams with recapitalization of their companies, and much more.
As a CSuite Financial Partner, Doug continues to deliver extraordinary results for clients. Leading clients through myriad engagements, Doug is able to help clients drastically improve their operations and maximize value in their organizations.
- Partner for CSuite Financial Partners
CFO for Traffic Management, Inc.
CFO for Notis Global/Medbox
- Engagement Partner for Tatum, LLC
Consultant for Steans Leading, Inc.
Consultant for Firegrill LLC
CFO for Commerce Energy Group
Interim CFO for Nexiant, Inc.
Interim CFO for Performance Team, Inc.
VP Finance for Borland Software Corporation
Project Consultant for Macquarie Infrastructure Company, LLC
Interim CFO for eTelecare International, Inc.
Interim CFO for Antioch University
- CFO for Chicago Pizza & Brewery, Inc.
- Vice President and Corporate Controller for Del Taco, Inc.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- BS, Business Administration – Accounting Major, University of Southern California
- CPA – California (inactive)