- Finance, Accounting & Reporting
- Strategic Business Planning & Modeling
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Compliance & Due Diligence
- Cash Management
- Risk Management
- Real Estate Planning & Development
- Asset Sales & Debt Restructuring
- Capital Expenditure/ROIC Analysis
- Inventory Management
- Developing & Implementing Process, Procedures & Controls
- Banking & Investor Relations
- Joint Ventures & LLC Agreements
- Union & Contract Negotiations
- Collection Procedures
- Systems/IT Development & Implementation
- Education: For Profit & Not for Profit (501c3)
- Retail: Pharmacy & Supermarkets
- Distribution, Logistics & Supply Chain
- Mining Operations
- Real Estate
- Business Services
Darryl W. Lycett
Darryl has a strong background of accomplishment and achievement. From his earliest position with Unocal up through his role as CFO of The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Darryl has consistently risen through the ranks producing outstanding results along the way. With Unocal Darryl developed new forecasts and budgeting requirements, managed division-wide and company-wide projects, and developed strategic business plans. While working with Supervalu, Darryl was responsible for all financial analysis, GAAP/SOX policies and compliance, as well as strategic planning. From these positions, he continued on to hold executive positions where he held responsibility for managing and leading large finance, accounting, and IT teams in the education industry. During the course of Darryl’s career he has held leadership roles with responsibility for revenues ranging from $20M to $6.0B.
In his roles as a consulting CFO, Darryl has tapped into his extensive finance and operations experience to help small start-up companies establish the key accounting, financial and KPI reporting as well as the development and implementation of the key systems, technology, process and procedures needed to support the rapid growth of new startup companies.
As a CSuite Financial Partner, Darryl continues to deliver extraordinary results for clients. Leading clients through myriad engagements, Darryl is able to help clients drastically improve their operations and maximize value in their organizations.
- CFO & VP Finance & Administration for The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Consulting CFO for Reellab, Inc.
- Consulting CFO for BlueSky Technology, LLC.
- Consulting CFO for Eagle Processing, LLC.
- Corporate Director, Finance for American Career College & West Coast University
- Director of Finance for Supervalu, Inc.
- Vice President of Finance & Treasurer, Boys & Girls Club of America
- Manager, Planning and Operations Analysis for Unocal Corporation
- Board Chair, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology Counseling Centers
- Board Member, Boys and Girls Club of America
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- Master of Business Administration, University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Science in Management, Pepperdine University, Magna Cum Laude