- All Finance, Accounting & Administrative Functions
- Due Diligence
- Financial Reporting/SEC Filings
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Contract Negotiations
- Banking Relations/Investor Relations
- Strategic Planning/Budgeting & Forecasting
- Establishing International Ex-Patriot Programs
- GAAP, IFRS & SOX Compliance
- Transition Management
- IT Integration
- Financial Services: Banking, Public Accounting, Staffing & Recruiting, Leasing
- Real Estate
After spending four years with Ernst & Young as a senior auditor at the beginning of her career, Betsy moved into industry taking such roles as Controller, VP – Finance and Chief Financial Officer. In these roles Betsy consistently and continually worked with executives and peers to create increasing levels of value for owners and shareholders alike. She led global organizations through rapid growth, global expansion, and complex transactions to maintain the highest levels of effectiveness while maintaining strong financial controls under both GAAP and IFRS. Throughout Betsy’s career she has held leadership roles with responsibility for revenues ranging up to $500 million and managing assets of over $5 billion.
As a consulting CFO, Betsy continued her run as a highly effective finance executive. She assisted clients through the pre-sale preparation and the due diligence process making sure clients achieved the maximum value for their holdings. As part of post-sale activities, Betsy developed and managed transition plans for functions such as finance, accounting, treasury, HR and various operational areas.
In her role as a Partner with CSuite Financial Partners, Betsy continues to deliver for clients. Leading clients through varied engagements, she is able to bring her vast experience to work for companies undergoing transaction activities, facing operational challenges, or simply in need of highly accomplished leadership and mentoring for a period of time.
- Partner for Hardesty, LLC
- CFO for Seibo LLC
- CFO for CyberCoders Holdings, Inc./On Assignment, Inc.
- Senior VP, Finance and Administration for Madison Tyler Holdings, LLC
- Vice President, Director of Treasury for Aames Investment Corporation
- CFO, VP, Finance & Treasurer for Isuzu Motors Acceptance Corporation
- Director of Finance & Controller for Sony Development
- CFO/Treasurer for Southwest Leasing Corporation
- Regional Controller for Inacom Corporation
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- BS, Business Administration – Accounting Major, California State Univ. – Long Beach
- MBA – International Finance, University of California at Los Angeles
- CPA – California