- All Finance & Accounting Functions
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures: Transaction Prep, Due Diligence, Negotiations,Financing & Integrations
- Audits, Financial Reporting/SEC Filings
- Treasury/Cash Management, Debt Restructuring, Capital Acquisition
- Banking & Investor Relations
- Turnarounds & Restructurings
- Strategic/Financial Planning & Analysis, Modeling, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Contract Negotiations, Creditor Negotiations/Chapter 11
- Alternative Energy
- Environmental Services
- Business Services
- Not-for-profit: Healthcare and Private Education.
- Retail: Department Stores, Home Goods, Clothing.
- Real Estate Development
Andy Mayer has served as CFO and Board Member of public and private companies, private equity firms and Non-Profits, with over 30 years’ experience as a hands-on leader who adaptes quickly to new environments, he has successfully managed businesses through significant changes and challenges while seeking growth both organically and through the acquisition of companies and product lines.
In his CFO role, Andy has sourced acquisitions, conducted due diligence, secured financing, negotiated with all related parties. During his tenure with the PE firm, and as an independent sponsor of leveraged transaction, he has participated in 20+ middle market leveraged buyouts and divestitures with a market value in excess of $1 billion.
In difficult turn arounds, Andy has divested non-core operations and assets, consolidated staff,
restructured financial reporting, and resolved complex litigation pertaining to inherited
environmental and tax matters, as well as litigation regarding insurance claims and real estate
- Financial Leadership for organizations with revenues $10 to $300 million.
- Managed M&A activity valued up to $115 million.
- Sourced, conducted due diligence, valued, secured financing, and negotiated related
agreements for leveraged transactions worth $1 billion in aggregate value.
- Monitored/managed cash flows and compliance with debt and equity agreements.
- Implemented ERP/accounting systems.
- Directed insurance and employee benefit programs, and the preparation of tax filings.
- Initiated, negotiated, and resolved complex litigation regarding contractual,
environmental, tax and real estate related matters.
- Integrated add-on entities and product lines.
- Developed financial projections and capital structures, prepared prospectuses, and private placement financing memorandums.
- Prepped investments for and negotiated exits.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
BA, Economics, Rutgers College, Rutgers University, New Brunswick
MBA Studies, Lubin School of Business, Pace University