- All Finance & Accounting Functions
- Treasury / Cash Management
- Negotiating Financing
- Strategic Planning / Modeling
- Financial Reporting & Consolidations
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Improving & Creating Policies, Controls, & Procedures
- Cost Accounting
- Inventory Accounting & Controls
- Software & IT System Implementations
- Audit/GAAP Compliance
- Banking Relationships/Covenant Compliance
- Investor Relations
- Tax Compliance Functions
- Real Estate
- National Distribution
- Health & Fitness – Service Industry
After beginning her career and spending four years in public accounting, Wendy moved into industry roles in real estate and construction where she further honed her accounting, finance, and leadership skills.
In her roles as Chief Financial Officer, Wendy had dramatic positive impact on the companies for which she worked. Leading through such initiatives as systems implementations and upgrades, negotiating new and old debt, developing new financial analyses and modeling, Wendy has been able to consistently create ever-increasing levels of value for business owners and shareholders. She constantly looks for creative ways to solve problems in order save time, money and other resources. She successfully managed to change the direction of the companies in the role of Chief Financial Officer. During the course of Wendy’s career she has held leadership roles with responsibility for revenues ranging from $20 to 75 million with oversite on assets up to $500 million.
As a CSuite Financial Partner, Wendy continues to deliver extraordinary results for clients. Leading clients through myriad engagements, Wendy is able to help clients drastically improve their operations and maximize value in their organizations.
- Chief Financial Officer, Advance Storage Products
- Consultant, KBS Realty Advisors
- Chief Financial Officer/Controller, El Modeno Gardens, Inc.
- Controller, TSC Irvine, L.P.
- Consultant, The Birtcher Group/Birtcher Real Estate Inc.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- BS Business Administration, Accounting, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Lean Greenbelt Certified, 2014
- CPA – California (inactive)