- All Finance, Accounting & Administrative Functions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital & Debt Acquisition
- Private Equity
- Organizational Structuring
- Bank Relations/Investor Relations
- Vendor & Partner Relations
- Due Diligence
- Improving/Creating/Implementing New Controls & Procedures
- IT Integration
- Strategic Planning/Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cash Management
- Professional Services
Steven Silvers’ career began in public accounting before his transition to industry roles in 1994. Upon leaving public accounting Steven became the CFO of a regional retailer. Steven has held Chief Financial Officer and Chief Executive positions since 1994. In 1997 he joined the nation’s second largest flooring retailer, where he remained until 2013 holding the titles of Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of Operations, and Chief Executive Officer.
In his roles as a CFO and CEO, Steven has led through organizational restructuring, refinancing and debt restructuring, improved reporting, managed turnarounds, and led through acquisitions and sales.
As a CSuite Financial Partner, Steven continues to deliver extraordinary results for clients. Leading clients through myriad engagements, Steven is able to help clients drastically improve their operations and maximize value in their organizations.
- Partner for Hardesty, LLC
- Founder, Paint Squad, LLC
- CFO, Senior VP Operations & CEO for Empire Today
- CFO for Barth Wind Furs
- Audit & Tax Manager at Horwich LTD
Education, Licenses & Certifications
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, University of Colorado - Boulder