- Full P&L Accountability
- Private Equity
- Strategic Leadership & Crisis Management
- Turnarounds, Cost Reductions & Downsizing
- Creating & Implementing Controls, Procedures and KPI’s
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Due Diligence & Acquisition Integration
- Public Company Reporting & Filings
- Investor/Shareholder Relations and Board Presentations
- Legal Oversight & Litigation Management
- Risk Management
- Human Resources, Benefits, Labor & Union Negotiations
- Vendor Relations & Commodity Management
- Rapid Growth Management & Infrastructure Development
- International Operations & Transfer Pricing
- Bankruptcy (Filing, Reporting & Management)
- Creditor Negotiations & Strategic Cash Management
- Finance, Accounting & Administrative Functions
- Financial Reporting, Software & IT Implementation
- Financial Modeling, Budgeting, Forecasting & Analysis
- Food & Beverage
- Nutraceuticals & Supplements
- Consumer Goods
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Restaurants & Hospitality
- Direct Response Marketing
- Telecommunications & Technology Manufacturing
Randy began his career with an international CPA firm working with public and private clients with substantive issues, tight deadlines and difficult circumstances. Moving into industry as the CFO of a publicly traded technology manufacturer in a rapidly evolving industry, he was responsible for raising additional equity, leading the transition to a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, managing rapid growth and reducing costs. Subsequently, he joined a family owned food manufacturer, in bankruptcy, as its CFO. Advising the family to safeguard its remaining assets, he orchestrated the sale of the business to an international industry leader then joined as President of the division and CFO of their U.S. operations. After managing through exorbitant commodity cost increases with fixed price customer contracts, he organized and spearheaded their growth from $50 million to $700 million in U.S. sales while the international parent grew to over $3 billion in annual sales.
Following this, Randy accepted an interim CFO assignment for a publicly traded manufacturer and marketer of nutritional supplements. Soon after, he was asked to assume the role of President. The company had lost approximately 50% of its revenues over a three-year period and was on the verge of bankruptcy. He coordinated a turnaround plan involving substantial cost cutting, restructured the management team and calmed an unsettled customer and investor base. He successfully managed multiple litigation cases to closure and replaced bank financing.
In the ensuing years of his tenure, the company achieved record revenues and profits, established new customers and markets, expanded its international and domestic manufacturing operations and generated substantial cash returns. Acting as interim CFO or CEO, Randy has advised in the turnaround, restructuring and sale of multiple businesses. As a CSuiteFinancial Partner, Randy provides stabilizing leadership and prioritizes multiple competing objectives. He uses his years of diverse experience to find creative solutions and deliver the desired results to his clients.
- Partner, CSuiteFinancial Partners
- President and Chief Financial Officer – Natural Alternatives International, Inc.
- Managing Director and Board Member – NAIE, SA
- Chief Financial Officer – Bimbo Bakeries USA
- President – Pacific Pride Baking Company
- Chief Financial Officer – Microcomputer Memories, Inc.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – Accounting – California State Univeristy, Northridge
- Master of Arts, Spiritual Psychology – University of Santa Monica
- Certified Public Accountant – California (inactive)