- All Finance, Accounting & Administrative Functions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital Raise (Equity & Debt)
- Due Diligence
- Strategic Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Financial Reporting
- IT Systems Implementation
- IT Systems Integration
- Professional Services
- Technology (SaaS)
- Consumer Goods
- Restaurants & Food
Mitch began his career with Wells Fargo Securities’ Middle Market Investment Banking group, focusing on sell-side and capital raise assignments for privately held companies with between $25 and $500 million in revenue. After banking, Mitch held various corporate finance and accounting roles at Yahoo!, Hulu, and AECOM, focusing on acquisitions and integrations, annual and long range planning processes, FP&A, and operations finance.
As a consultant, Mitch has leveraged his investment banking and corporate finance background to support firms ranging in size from startup to publicly held. He has assisted clients with corporate reorganizations, acquisition diligence, post acquisition integration, and ERP selection and implementations. Additionally, Mitch has held senior leadership roles on an interim basis.
In his role as a Partner with CSuite Financial Partners, Mitch continues to deliver superb results for clients. Mitch is able to bring his extensive banking, corporate, and consulting experience to work for companies undertaking transactions, facing operational challenges or opportunities, or simply in need of an accomplished finance professional to provide leadership and mentoring for a period of time.
- SVP Finance, Accounting, & Business Intelligence, United Talent Agency
- SVP Finance, Total Merchant Services
- VP Finance (M&A), DineEquity
- Director FP&A, AECOM
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics – Claremont McKenna College
- MBA – Washington State University