- All Finance, Accounting & Administrative Functions
- IPO (S-1)
- Capital Raise – Debt, Public, Private
- Strategic Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Turn Around
- Strategic Cash Management
- Due Diligence
- Systems Integrations
- Acquisition Accounting
- SEC Reporting
- Audit/GAAP Compliance
- Change Management
- Financial Reporting/SEC filings
- Strategic Planning
- SOX Controls & Compliance
- Clean Technology
- Technology (SaaS)
- Business Services
- Bio Tech
- Real Estate (REIT)
- Information Services
- Professional Services: Public Accounting
Kelly Anderson began her career in public accounting performing audit work for closely held companies. She soon transitioned into industry where she took on leadership roles in the controllership of private and public companies. She picked up crucial experience in SEC reporting, acquisition accounting, and merger integrations, setting her up for further success in her Chief Financial and Accounting roles to come.
As Kelly’s career progressed, she rose to take on senior executive and c-level positions in accounting and finance. Her CFO and CAO positions allowed her the opportunity to have game-changing impact on those companies. Successfully completing SEC registration statements, completing and integrating hundreds of mergers, raising capital through debt and equity financing deals, are all examples of how Kelly’s skills and talents have helped her to consistently increase shareholder value and liquidity. Throughout Kelly’s career she has held leadership roles with responsibility for revenues ranging from $5M to $8B.
As a CSuite Financial Partner, Kelly continues to deliver extraordinary results. Leading clients through myriad engagements, Kelly is able to help clients drastically improve their operations and maximize value in their organizations.
- Partner, CSuite Financial Partners
- Chief Financial Officer - Mavenlink, Inc.
- Chief Financial Officer – Ener-Core, Inc.
- Chief Accounting Officer – Fisker Automotive, Inc.
- EVP, Chief Financial Officer, President – T3 Motion, Inc.
- VP Finance, Experian Consumer Direct
- Board of Director, Chairman of Audit and Compensation Committees - Psychic Friends Network
- Chairman of the Advisory Board of Directors - Santa Ana YMCA
- Board Member - YMCA Orange County
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- BA, Business Administration – Accounting, California State University - Fullerton
- CPA – California