- All Finance, Accounting & Administrative Functions
- Financial Advising
- Capital Raising
- Managing Rapid Growth Cycles
- Business Process Improvements
- SEC Filings
- SOX Compliance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategic Planning
- Investor Relations
- Risk Management
- Bank Relations
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Creating & Implementing Procedures
- Due Diligence
- Internal Control Documentation, Remediation Testing
- Operations Improvement
- Communications: Advertising, Media
- Food & Beverage
- Hospitality: Restaurants
- Manufacturing: Electronics
- Professional Services: Business Services, Finance & Accounting Consulting, Financial Services, Public Accounting
- Retail: Consumer Products, Retail, Supermarkets
John began his career in public accounting after graduating from California State University and remained in public accounting for nearly 25 years. John rose through the ranks to become an Audit Partner with KPMG. He remained in public accounting after leaving KPMG to share his talents with other firms in southern California. Upon leaving public accounting, John became CFO of a healthcare company before joining CSuite.
Throughout John’s career he has consistently been a top performer. His dedication to clients has seen them through innumerable successful audits, initial public offerings, and guidance through downturns as well as rapid growth. As a CFO, John’s expertise was instrumental in positioning the company for continued rapid growth. Bringing on outside investment and increasing the availability of debt financing, the company was on strong footing to continue to grow and thrive.
As a CSuite Financial Partner, John continues to deliver extraordinary results for clients. Leading clients through myriad engagements, John is able to help clients drastically improve their operations and maximize value in their organizations.
- CFO for People’s Care, Inc.
- Audit Partner for Rossi, Doskocil & Finkelstein, LLP
- Audit Partner for Marcum, LLP
- Audit Partner for Grant Thornton, LLP
- Notable Clients: ReachLocal, DIC Entertainment, Sesame Workshop, Mark Burnett Productions, Gold Circle Films, Golden Boy Promotions, Trailer Park Inc.
- Audit Partner for Holthouse, Carlin & Van Trigt, LLP
- Audit Partner for KPMG
- Notable Clients: Guess?, CKE Enterprises, Taco Bell, Norma’s Restaurant, Trader Joe’s, Nestle SA, Guitar Center, Big 5 Sporting Goods, Thomas H. Lee Partners, Leonard Green 7 Partners, Weston Presido, Riordan Lewis & Hayden
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting from California State University, Long Beach
- CPA - California