- All Finance & Accounting Functions
- Capital Acquisition
- Currency & Interest Rate Hedging
- Divestitures (Including Transaction Prep)
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- GAAP Accounting
- Manufacturing & Cost Accounting
- Operational & Strategic Planning
- System Implementation
- Advertising & Promotion
- Food & Beverage
- Healthcare: Pharmaceutical
- Hospitality: Restaurants
- Manufacturing: Consumer Products, Plastics, Wire & Cable
- Professional Services: Finance & Accounting Consulting, Public Accounting, Staffing & Recruiting
- Retail: Consumer Products
- Technology: Biotechnology, Medical Devices
Eugene “Gene” Blaho
Gene began his career with KPMG in Orange County, California. After leaving public accounting he gained a variety of experience and assumed roles of increasing responsibility in publicly traded companies with revenues ranging from $700 million to $15 billion. His experience included corporate finance, treasury, financial planning and analysis, internal audit, SEC reporting and consolidations. In 2002 Gene began his own consulting practice where he focused on helping small and middle market companies improve internal control and profitability. He brings all of this experience to CSuite.
In his many consulting roles, Gene has helped business owners and executive teams prepare companies for sale, improve liquidity, raise capital, and improve overall financial performance. Gene’s merger and acquisition related activities have been highly valued by his clients as he has combined his diverse experience with hands on execution of sales preparedness, acquisition analysis and post-acquisition integration work.
As a CSuite Financial Partner, Gene continues to deliver exceptional results to his clients. Leading clients through a broad variety of engagements, Gene has been able to help clients significantly improve their operations and increase enterprise value.
- Partner for CSuite Financial Partners
- Interim CFO for Evans Manufacturing, Inc.
- Project CFO for Notis Global, Inc.
- Partner for Hardesty, LLC
- Interim CFO for Solid Gold Pet LLC
- Interim CFO for Sensa LLC
- Acquisition preparation consultant for Kanpak LLC
- Project CFO for Ease Entertainment LLC
- Owner/Founder for YEI Financial Consulting
- CFO for FlexEnergy, Inc.
- Financial consultant for Aspen Medical Products, Inc
- Business consultant for Pasternack Enterprises, Inc.
- Financial consultant for Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- BA in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance from California State University, Fullerton
- MBA, The Anderson Graduate School of Management from the University of California, Los Angeles
- CCM (Certified Cash Manager)
- CPA – California