- All finance, Accounting & Administrative Functions
- Financial & Strategic Planning
- Public & Private Capital Raise
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Audit/GAAP Compliance
- Bank Relations/Investor Relations
- Business Process Improvement
- Due Diligence
- Improving/Creating/Implementing New Controls & Procedures
- Systems Implementation
- SOX Compliance
- Cash & Treasury Management
- Reporting, Forecasting & Analysis
- Risk Management
- Consumer Goods
Charles Lesser’s career began with IBM in South Africa before moving into public accounting. After rising through the ranks to Senior Manager, Charles made the transition to industry as the Chief Financial Officer of a privately held, family-owned sporting goods company. Charles has held interim and permanent CFO roles with companies facing a variety of challenges and strategic goals. He has taken a number of them through the public registration process and has led through explosive growth in many cases. Throughout Charles’ career he has held leadership roles with responsibility for revenues ranging from start-up to $170 million.
In his roles as a consulting CFO, Charles brought his vast and broad experience to bear for clients - helping them achieve the public registrations on the NYSE and NASDAQ, raise significant public and private capital, improve reporting, leading through merger integrations, assisting ownership and executives teams with recapitalization of their companies, and much more.
As a CSuite Financial Partner, Charles continues to deliver extraordinary results for clients. Leading clients through myriad engagements, Charles is able to help clients drastically improve their operations and maximize value in their organizations.
- Operations Consultant
- Missy Market & Denim Company
- Prvyc Couture Jeans
- Lolli Factory
- Smack Sportswear
- CEO & CFO of Panglobal Brands, Inc
- CFO of True Religion Apparel, Inc.
- CFO & Acting President of Alpha Virtual, Inc.
- CFO for Weider Sporting Goods, Inc.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- MBA, University of Witwatersand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science & Economics, University of Pittsburg, Pittsburg PA