- All Finance Functions
- Strategic Financial Planning
- Financial Restructuring
- Bank Relations
- Capital Control
- Internal Audit
- Investor Relations
- Financial Analysis & Reporting
- Financial Systems
- Taxes & Risk Management Debt Financing
- Real Estate Management
- Entertainment: Gambling & Casinos
- Family Office
- Professional Services: Finance & Accounting Consulting
- Retail: Consumer Products, Retail, Wholesale
Brian began his career in the retail industry working with one of the nations largest department store companies. He rose through the ranks over his years there to become a senior vice president creating value and ushering change along the way. Brian managed and led through numerous equity and debt offerings, restructuring, multiple spin offs and the sale of a number of corporate assets.
Throughout Brian’s career he has held senior executive and c-suite roles bringing much needed guidance to billion dollar retail and apparel companies through downturns and for growth. Completing multiple acquisitions, securing hundreds of millions of dollars in debt financing, developing and successfully executing turnarounds, Brian has been instrumental in creating consistent and continued value for his shareholders.
As a CSuite Financial Partner, Brian continues to deliver extraordinary results for clients. Leading clients through myriad engagements, Brian is able to help clients drastically improve their operations and maximize value in their organizations.
- CFO of BCBG Max Azria
- Financial Consultant at Tatum Partners
- CFO and EVP of Guess?, Inc.
- CEO, CFO, President, EVP, Director of The Santa Anita Companies
- Senior Vice President, Vice President, Corporate Controller, Director - Accounting, Manager – Financial Accounting at Carter Hawley Hale Stores
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- BS, Accounting, University of Southern California