- CFO -Finance, Accounting, HR, Administrative, IT & Legal functions
- Investor Relations
- Business Systems – ERP Implementations
- Corporate Secretarial Functions
- Directing IPOs & Reverse Mergers
- Fundraising – Equity & Debt
- Start-Up Companies
- Bank Relations
- Business Plan Modeling & Projections
- Initiated SEC Filings
- SOX Compliance
- Revenue Recognition
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cash Management
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Products
- Technology: Software
- Professional Services: Consulting, Finance & Accounting Consulting, Financial Services
Bob has enjoyed a long and accomplished career as a Chief Financial Officer. Leading companies through public filings, IPO, mergers, acquisitions, sale, restructurings and more, Bob has accumulated a highly desirable set of skills, talents, and achievements.
In his role as Chief Financial Officer, Bob has worked with companies ranging in size from $30 million to $200 million. Working with the largest Wall Street firms, Bob has directed numerous public offerings as well as private equity offerings. In downturns, he has successfully restructured and reorganized companies to maintain positive cash flow. His experience has been indispensable in achieving the highest returns for investors and owners through intense Strategic Planning and M&A activities, including targeting, due diligence, and integrations/consolidations. In Bob’s two most recent permanent positions, the role of COO was added to his responsibilities demonstrating his operational acumen and ability to be a valued business partner to the CEO.
As a CSuite Financial Partner, Bob continues to deliver extraordinary results for clients. Leading clients through myriad engagements, Bob is able to help clients drastically improve their operations, address complex accounting issues, navigate through severe liquidity challenges, improve banking relations and maximize value for the Investors.
- Interim CFO for Horsburgh-Scott Company
- CFO, COO and Secretary for Process Fab Inc.
- CFO Partner for Tatum LLC
- CFO, COO and Director for House of Taylor Jewelry, Inc.
- CFO and Secretary for Small World Kids, Inc.
- Interim CFO/Consultant for Agile Materials & Technologies, Showcase Wireless, Procom Technology, Inc.
- Co-Founder, CFO, Secretary and Director for Cyblime Communications
- CFO for webcasts.com (iBEAM Broadcasting)
- CFO, Secretary and Treasurer for DeCrane Aircraft Holdings (revenue: $200 Million)
- Vice President Finance, Controller for Goodrich Aerospace Company
- Director, Board of Directors – House of Taylor Jewelry, Inc.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Carnegie – Mellon University
- Master of Science, Industrial Administration, Tepper School of Business, Carnegie – Mellon University